Sunday, June 24, 2012

Minor League Baseball's Visalia Rawhide

Minor League Baseball is alive and well in Visalia, CA with the Rawhide a development team for the Arizona Diamondbacks. Growing up going to Atlanta Brave games I was not sure how much I would like attending a minor league game but alas I decided I would give the game a try Saturday night. I was surprised to find the ballpark to be a good condition having been renovated in 2009. Parking is free in the area, although parking in the adjoining lot means risking a foul ball hitting your car. I opted to park a few blocks away in one of the free city parking lots.

The night I went the Rawhide was playing the San Jose Giants. It was a good close game with the Rawhide pulling out a win after a home run in the bottom of the 8th inning.

It was an enjoyable evening and I will be back again soon for another day at the ballpark.


Tipper





No comments:

Post a Comment